Mountain biking in Andalucia
Come and enjoy mountain biking in the Andalucian landscape in spring or autumn. Go by bike to a village hidden in the Natural Park for a delicious lunch with local products or take a relaxing route along the Mediterranean beaches. Literally around the corner from the cozy and sunny square of the whitewashed mountain village of Cómpeta, at 640m altitude with cozy terraces, are our comfortable La Granada Residence Studio apartments.
We have been organising mountain bike holidays in Andalucia since 1994 and keep in touch with you to provide route information or just to chat on a sunny terrace over a glass of wine.
Mountain bike routes in Andalucia
You can download well-documented GPS trails from websites like Wikiloc.com, Bikemap.net and Alltrails.com. You can also upload Strava rides from a local mountain biker.
As an option we offer support packages with cycling map and transfers to/from routes in the wider area.
Mountain bike rental in Andalucia
We offer 29” hardtail mountain bikes from Specialized and TREK for rent during your mountain bike holidays in Andalucia. Bikes can be rented for 1 day or for several days. Rental price from €18.00/day.
We also have mountain bikes available for teens. Especially in the spring period, it is important to book early to avoid disappointment.
Mountain bike rental rates in Andalucia
|Days||Rate per day||Insurance||Deposit|
|1||€ 25||€ 15||€ 100|
|2 up to 4||€ 20||€ 15||€ 100|
|5 or more||€ 18||€ 15||€ 200|
* When making use of the insurance, a deposit does not apply.
- Shimano/ Look pedals: € 5,00 for the first day/bicycle, thereafter € 1,00 per day/bicycle. You can also bring your own pedals; we will mount them for you.
- Water bottles: € 5.00 each or bring your own.
- Helmet: on loan for free.
- The rental period begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m.
- The bicycles are delivered to the accommodation, then your pedals are mounted and collected again at the end of the rental period.
- Rental conditions and rental contract apply per person, as well as a copy of the passport or ID.
- Deposit 100 €/bike
- Minimum age: 14 years.
- You have personal travel and accident insurance that covers damage to the frame and/or loss of the bicycle.
What a guest wrote
Everything you need for a cycling holiday
Beautiful weather, beautiful region, good food and a very good atmosphere all-round, more than enough challenges in the mountains for a successful mountain bike holiday in Andalusia in a cosy, whitewashed mountain village with lovely and affordable restaurants around the village square.
The Granada Residence apartments have literally everything you need for a cycling holiday; a practical, fully equipped kitchen, beautiful bathrooms, a very spacious bedroom with large (180x200cms) beds and of course the beautiful roof terrace with barbecue and sun loungers. The mountain bikes we hired from Albert were great too, the storage/workshop at the ground floor was very handy! Albert, thank you very much for the personalized service, the transfers to the tracks in the Natural Park and the useful information about the region, the nice taverns along the way, the local shops and restaurants. Especially Sidartha on the Rock with good food in the big garden and friendly service.
La Granada Residénce
Calle Laberinto, 8
29754 Cómpeta (Málaga)