Come road cycling in Andalucia on beautiful and above all quiet roads in the varied mountainous landscape along the beaches of the Mediterranean Sea. Literally around the corner from the cozy and sunny square of the white mountain village of Cómpeta, at 640 m altitude with cozy terraces, you will find our comfortable La Granada Residence studio apartments.
Relaxed road cycling in the hills of the green Axarquía region or sporty cycling in the Southern Pyrenees. The area is known for the Vuelta and the Ruta del Sol.
We have been organizing road cycling holidays in Andalucia since 1994 and we keep in touch to advise you on routes or just to catch up on a sunny terrace with a glass of wine.
Road bike rental in Andalucia
Through our partnership with Cycle Malaga, we offer:
- Giant Defy Road Bikes with disc brakes
- Giant TCR Road Bikes with rim brakes,
- Electric Mountain Bikes
To avoid disappointment, it is important to book early, especially in spring.
Check prices and conditions directly at the website of Cycle Malaga.
- Shimano/ Look pedals: € 5,00 for the first day/bicycle, thereafter € 1,00 per day/bicycle. You can also bring your own pedals; we will mount them for you.
- Water bottles: € 5.00 each or bring your own.
- Helmet: on loan for free.
- You reserve the racing bike directly with our partner Cycle Malaga.com, stating ‘La Granada Residence’ and pay the reservation deposit when making the reservation w directly with them.
- Your booking must be a minimum 120,00 € + delivery and collection fee of 10,00 € each, or you collect and drop off your bike(s) form their hub in Nerja.
- The reservation is guaranteed when your payment is received at Cycle Malaga.com.
- Thereafter, Cycle Málaga will ask you measurements to prepare your bike and send you further instructions on how to receive the remaining payment prior to your arrival.
- The price (€15.00) for the insurance of the rented racing bike is applied to the days of the rental of the bike and replaces the deposit of €200.00, however, the insurance does not apply to the breakage of the frame or to a stolen bicycle (consult your own travel and accident insurance).
- The rental period begins at 9:00 a.m. and ends at 6:00 p.m.
- The bicycles are delivered to the accommodation, then the pedals are mounted and collected again at the end of the rental period.
- Delivery and collection on weekdays will be at 08,30 and 18,00
- Delivery on Saturdays are from 08,30 and 14,00 subject to availability.
- Delivery fee on Sunday are normally not available, if you require a delivery/pickup on Sunday, a €50.00 will be charged per delivery (not per bike).
- Rental conditions and rental contract apply per person, as well as a copy of the passport or ID.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- You have personal travel and accident insurance that covers damage to the frame and/or loss of the bicycle.
What a guest wrote
A perfect host
Thanks again for facilitating our cycling holiday and taking care of us during our week in Cómpeta! You were the perfect host for us, giving us tips and assistance for bike routes, (non-bike) trips, food and drink, transportation, etc. The apartments at La Granada Residence were very cosy with international TV and spotless.
Cómpeta is a good base for beautiful bike rides from 45 to 130 km in the mountainous area. In short, a stay that I can recommend to all tourists, especially cyclists.
Price/quality fantastic for a top-rated cycling vacation package!